Thursday, May 17, 2012

SO, SINCE I CANNOT EAT FOOD RIGHT NOW, OFCOURSE I AM OBSESSING ABOUT WHAT ELSE??? FOOD.


I came across this blog and thought I must share!   Right this very minute. So, I am posting the quickest blog entry known to man.

http://www.proteinpow.com/


EVERYTHING LOOKS REALLY GOOD AND HAS PROTEIN INCLUDED IN ALL THE RECEIPES.




I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GIVE A BIG THUMPS UP TO STARBUCKS TODAY! IF NOTHING ELSE THEY AIM TO PLEASE AND ARE TOTALLY FOCUSED ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!

My local Starbucks knows me well, but has been missing me as of late. I stopped in today, with hubby, and they asked..."where have you been?". I told them my upcoming plans and that I would be around some, but probably not as much.  Well, the manager stepped right in and said, "i'm going to make you something?" try it and let me know what you think.       So, I leave with a free tall sugar free mocha with protein powder. They put the powder they use in their smoothies in the milk and steamed it up, then added the sugar free mocha.     It was acceptable and I'm not complaining!

7 comments:

  1. That's so stinkin' nice! I'm about to go check out that website.... Is it liquids or all kinds of stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaha... I remember that. The dreaded liquid diet, all I thought about was food. Even mushies. I was so excited at the thought of mushies there by the end that I thought about having myself committed. But it passes. It sucks and then it's over.

    Plus, it comes with great benefits. Weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea... I'm a bit insane....at the moment. It's been 4 days, so far so good until this afternoon I went to pick up a new car....stressful just in general and without food.... I think I was a bit of a spaz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just answered your question about the fill, but on my comments section!! go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MP! that really filled in some blanks for me.

      Delete