This journey is about so much more than loosing weight, its about all this too...my 30 days of NSV's!
1. I wore a pair of pants on Tuesday, that are part of my "spring outfits". Spring came early in Michigan this year, we hit 80 degrees in March. So ofcourse, I pulled out my "spring" wear early, and packed away the winter clothes. Man alive NO-GO! I could get these pants up, but as far as zipped and buttoned, not a chance....no way without a rubberband and a priest nearby. Tuesday, these pants and the matching shirt were worn, with much room in the butt, legs and waist, they fit like a glove and I looked too cute!!!!!
2. Pringles. Well I love them and would eat 2 cans during the weekend and 1 can during the week. Have not touched these little sons-of-******* since April 10th. I pass them in the store every week, but honestly do not crave them and do not miss them.
3. Candy. I have not had ANY. Nothing, not a bite nor a sneak or a smell or a peek. My office has a "store for charity" packed with all kinds of rotten goodness. I've had nothing! I put my spare change in the jar for charity, but no snacks for me. I'm on a mission..... people!
4. Movie. I have attended a movie with NO Popcorn, NO Candy, NO Pop or Nachos. Just me, myself and I and my bottle of cold water.
5. WATER. I'm a fish, got no issues drinking it and in abundance.
6. My work-outs are ON-FIRE! My core is strong strong strong! I held a 1 min plank yesterday, after being tortured by my trainer for over 60 min with no issues whatsoever. Actually, I could have held longer, but he said Stop, and I obey his commands like a dog in training.
I have completed 300 minutes of cardio combined with hard strength training for 3 weeks in a row, this week ending Sunday will be my 4th week.
My trainer, the Fabulous Mark for me; says I am in good physical condition, and he works me out really hard because I'm no wimp by any means!
Some of the the things I do are TRX suspension style which is really challenging. See photes below for some visuals on this.
These are the more basic "moves" on the TRX rope that I am performing now.
I am also a boxing and kicking fool! I got pink wrist wraps and Livestrong Black&Yellow Boxing Gloves. I go to town and punch the shit out of Mark, Then, I get to kick, which is a little bit more difficult but its FUN too.
|Girls Can't WHAT?|
My future hopeful NSV's I am working on: