Sunday, June 3, 2012

ITCHING TO SWEAT!



Just an update on me!    Well I must be feeling better, because I am just on my toes.... Itching....Badly..... to Sweat and Work Out.   I woke up yesterday morning after sleeping 12 hrs (REALLY, lazy ass is that necessary?); and I was like ok lazy bitch . . . this is it, your Done with This!  

No more recovery, no more pain meds, no more patient - I'm so over this!

I met with a new personal trainer, his name is Mark and we hit it off smashingly!    Literally, he specializes in boxing, sparring & kicking shit.    So I know he is my guy.    I am looking to Mark to bring my body back to the level I was at prior to surgery, then quickly guide me thru strength training and endurance training as my body begins to become smaller and core gets tighter.


WARNING - I am not afraid to sweat, breath hard, work hard, kick, hit or punch.   

I meet with Mark next Sunday, June 10th.   

So I have 7 more days of walking, then we will discuss a game plan moving forward.    I cannot lift any weights until end of June, but that does not mean I cannot move my body and get started.    I can go back to my spinning the following weekend June 16th!     I cannot wait.




***************************
Eating Update!   I'm onto MUSHIES.      So this week, I can gave scrambled eggs, hummus, egg salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, ham salad, combined with my awesome Matrix protein shakes and really good creamy soups.      My average daily calorie intake is around 900 per day.    I need to be at 1250-1400 combined with physical activity to start the weight loss process.    

***************************
I have lost a total of 16.5 lbs since May 14th, so I'm on my way to my first 20 lbs!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle!!! You are doing so awesome! I NEED you to post a kickboxing picture some time! I have always wanted to try it. Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I definently will. I plan on posting some pictures once I've lost 40 lbs. I have my own boxing gloves, wrist wraps and punching mits!

      I frreaking love to box, especially when my trainer is a guy...there is just something so sexy about punching him until it HURTS!

      Delete